Komfovent Domekt P 900 V heat recovery unit filter set F7+M5 – for sensitive and allergic
Retains smallest particles and pollen – best for spring and summer.
Filter set is suitable for:
- Komfovent Domekt P 700 H
- Komfovent Domekt P 700 V
- Komfovent Domekt P 900 H
- Komfovent Domekt P 900 V
- 400x235x46 mm
Corresponds to filters of ventilation unit manufacturer:
Need longer lifespan?
By ordering Domekt P 900 V heat recovery unit filter set F7+M5, you will receive:
- 1 piece of Komfovent Domekt P 900 V F7 class filter for supply air,
- 1 piece of Komfovent Domekt P 900 V M5 class filter for exhaust air.
|Filtration class:||EN 779:2012||ISO 16890|
|Supply air filter||F7||ePM1 70%|
|Exhaust air filter||M5||ePM10 55%|
It is recommended to replace F7 class filter once each 4 months,
It is recommended to replace M5 class filter once each 6 months.
Important information about replacing air filters:
- The heat recovery ventilation device filters must be replaced when unit indicates air filter clogging. It is recommended to replace filters at least 2 times a year: before and after the heating season, or more often, depending on the pollution of the environment in which you live and the intensity of use of the ventilation unit.
- Heat recovery ventilation device filter is a disposable product, it is not recommended to reuse it after vacuuming or other type of cleaning.
- It is recommended to switch off the air handling unit before replacing filters, thus protecting it from dust and other unwanted objects.
- It is recommended to clean the filter mounting section as well, when replacing filters.
- Clogged filters unbalance your ventilation system, the unit uses more energy, emits more noise!
For information on how to replace Komfovent Domekt P 900 V heat recovery ventilation device filters, refer to the installation and maintenance manual of the air handling unit.
Air filter design:
- The filter frame is made of impregnated, moisture-resistant cardboard.
- The new type of corrugation, by gluing the folds together, ensures the lowest possible resistance to air flow and a largest possible area of the dust-retaining filtering material.
- The filtering material is glued to the frame on all four sides, thus ensuring that dust does not enter the room through filter leaks.
- The filtering material filler is made of a multi-layer synthetic filtration material that meets the requirements of ISO 16890 and EN 779:2012 standards.